Kirkpatrick Bank provides a variety of commercial loan products to meet the varied needs of your business. What sets us apart is that our experienced commercial lenders are given the latitude to creatively structure loans to fit your specific business. A sampling of our loan types includes:
Commercial Real Estate
Kirkpatrick Bank specializes in real estate lending and can meet all your commercial real estate needs, including:
- Owner Occupied
- Income Producing Property
- Floating or Fixed Rate Options
Kirkpatrick Bank provides flexible and competitive rates and terms on virtually any capital equipment acquisition, including:
- Equipment and vehicles
- Flexible Repayment Terms available up to 7 years
- Fixed or Floating Rate Options
Lines of Credit
A Kirkpatrick Bank line of credit can provide you with available resources to manage the daily financial needs of your business.
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Inventory
- Access funds at your convenience when you need them
- Interest Only and secured by business assets
Kirkpatrick Bank can provide your company with personalized financing solutions through bankers that possess an in-depth knowledge and expertise within the oil and natural gas industry. The Kirkpatrick Family’s history as an independent oil and gas producer provides the Bank with a first-hand understanding of the industry’s dynamics.
- Reserve Based Lending – Term Financing or Lines of Credit
- Acquisition and Equipment Financing
As part of our commitment to the growth of small businesses, Kirkpatrick Bank is a leading participant in the lending programs of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- SBA loans are backed by government-sponsored loan guarantees and are available to for-profit businesses in virtually every industry.
- SBA loans provide financing for almost any business purpose, including real estate purchase, business acquisition or startup, equipment, and inventory.