Kirkpatrick Bank provides a variety of commercial loan products. In every case, the most important features of our lending practices are a product of our focus. We are a community business bank. We know your competitive edge relies on our speed of service and a personalized, custom-tailored approach to your needs as much as it does on competitive rates and fees. A quick review will demonstrate that Kirkpatrick Bank commands a broad range of expertise.
Commercial Real Estate
Kirkpatrick Bank specializes in real estate lending and can meet all your commercial real estate needs, including:
- Owner Occupied
- Income Producing Property
- Floating or Fixed Rate Options
Kirkpatrick Bank provides flexible and competitive rates and terms on virtually any capital equipment acquisition, including:
- Equipment and vehicles
- Flexible Repayment Terms available up to 7 years
- Fixed or Floating Rate Options
Lines of Credit
A Kirkpatrick Bank line of credit can provide you with available resources to manage the daily financial needs of your business.
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Inventory
- Access funds at your convenience when you need them
- Interest Only and secured by business assets
Kirkpatrick Bank can provide your company with personalized financing solutions through bankers that possess an in-depth knowledge and expertise within the oil and natural gas industry. The Kirkpatrick Family’s history as an independent oil and gas producer provides the Bank with a first-hand understanding of the industry’s dynamics.
- Reserve Based Lending – Term Financing or Lines of Credit
- Acquisition and Equipment Financing
As part of our commitment to the growth of small businesses, Kirkpatrick Bank is a leading participant in the lending programs of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- SBA loans are backed by government-sponsored loan guarantees and are available to for-profit businesses in virtually every industry.
- SBA loans provide financing for almost any business purpose, including real estate purchase, business acquisition or startup, equipment, and inventory.