Beginning August 15th, we will be upgrading many of our online banking services. New features coming soon include:
- Personal Online Banking with real-time account information
- Enhanced Online Security
- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills right from your home page
- eAlerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export - easy to export information to financial management software
- Credit card balances – view all of your credit card balances from the home page
- Popmoney® personal payment service
- External Transfers – transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- Mobiliti™ mobile banking is coming soon
Setting up your eAlerts:
It's easy to set up your eAlerts and new options will be available - just click on the megaphone icon at the top of the home page. It's a good time to sign up to receive eStatements, rather than paper statements.
Bill Pay Customers
Our bill pay service is not changing. There will be no changes to your payees and payment history. As an added benefit, bill pay customers will automatically have access to our new Popmoney® personal payment service. Fees for Popmoney are $.50 per transaction, for any dollar amount. For details, watch the Popmoney video.
Fees and Enrollment
Customers enrolled for online banking automatically have access to external transfers. There is currently no charge for external transfers.
eStatements are free. You must be enrolled for online banking. Select the Options tab from online banking to enroll.
Personal Bill Pay and Popmoney®
Customers already enrolled for bill pay are automatically enrolled for Popmoney. Enroll online at: www.url.com Our personal bill pay service is free. There is no charge for each bill paid using our standard service. Optional Overnight Payments are now available. Fees are displayed. A $.50 charge is assessed for each Popmoney payment, for any dollar amount.
- View/print current and available balances for all accounts
- View/print/download transaction history
- Project future balances with “Future View”
- Add custom descriptions and categories to transactions
- View/print/download 18 months of statements and images
- Statement reconciliation
- Schedule automatic or recurring bills for payment
- Avoid late fees by paying overnight or same day
- Pay individuals for personal payments
- Receive ebills from participating merchants
- Setup reminders for bills due and payments made
- View pending bills, recent bills and bill history and assign categories to bills
- Schedule one-time, fixed recurring, variable recurring and occasional transfers
- View, edit and cancel pending transfers
- View and print transfer history
- Add/view/remove online accounts and modify nicknames
- Change address information, mobile phone number and email address
- Mobile banking enrollment
- Set preferences on start page, list sorting, quick history, transaction categories and font size
- Change Access ID, Passcode or security questions
- Set marketing preferences
- Request a stop payment, request a document, reorder checks or apply for a check card
- Send a secure message to customer service
What You Get
- Access to your accounts – check balances, review recent transactions, search by date, amount or check number
- Pay bills – schedule payments, review payment history, cancel payments
- Transfer money – move money from your savings to your checking or vice versa
- Deposit checks – endorse the check, take pictures of the front and back, submit. Confirmation of the deposit comes to your phone. Deposit up to $2,500 per day ($10,000 per rolling 30 calendar days). 4:00pm business day cut-off for posting.
- Directions - Search for branches or ATMs by zip code or address
If you have an iPhone or an iPad, or a mobile device using Android – we have an app for you.
Notify Me Alerts
- View and edit email address and mobile phone number for email and text alerts
- Set alerts based on account balance, overdrawn condition, balance >$, balance <$, check # cleared, deposit made >$, and transaction >$
- Set alerts based on secure messaging activity
- Set alerts based on security events such as successful login, login credential change or online transfer processed