As a client of the Private Bank, you will have access to a dedicated private banker supported by the full resources of Kirkpatrick Bank. We take the time to understand your goals and tailor our products to fit those goals.
Designed with your needs and preferences in mind, our deposit services offer convenience and flexibility.
Private Bank Services
Kirkpatrick Bank Private Checks
For personal and/or business - check styles & accessories compatible with software capability
Kirkpatrick Private Bank Debit/Credit Cards
Visa debit cards linked to your account double as ATM cards; choose from Visa or Mastercard credit card options
Increased ATM Benefits
Access offers tens of thousands of surcharge-free ATMs coast to coast located where you live, work and travel
Account Management Solutions
Business and personal single online capabilities
Internet & Mobile Banking
- Access to your accounts - check balances, review recent transactions, search by date, amount or check number, reconcile checks, create, modify and entitle users with different functions and access
- Pay bills - schedule payments, review payment history, cancel payments, initiate ACH payments and collections, electronic federal tax payments
- Transfer money - move money from one account to another, originate wire transfers
- Deposit checks - endorse the check, take pictures of the front and back, submit. Confirmation of the deposit comes to your phone. Deposit up to $2,500 per day ($10,000 per rolling 30 calendar days). 4:00pm business day cut-off for posting.
- Directions - Search for branches or ATMs by zip code or address
As a matter of principle, Kirkpatrick Bank is committed to safeguarding your personal information obtained through our website the same way we protect information obtained through any of our other delivery channels - at our branches, ATMs and internet banking.
Send wire transfer requests securely online.
Some things are irreplaceable and need to be kept in a really safe place. Help protect documents and important items from loss by fire, theft, flood, tornado or other disasters by storing them in a safe deposit box. Boxes are located in the vault at our branches and come in a variety of sizes.
Foreign Currency exchange typically takes 2-3 business days. Only paper currency will be exchanged and exchange rates are determined at the time of the transaction.
Earn interest by putting excess cash balances in certificate of deposit accounts. Access to multi-million dollar FDIC insurance protection. Save time with one bank, one rate, and one statement. Terms from 4 weeks to 5 years