Information Services Solutions
What are the online and mobile banking options?
Tools to help you easily and effectively manage your day-to-day banking in a safe and secure manner.
Business Internet Banking
Business Internet Banking is designed to fit each business’ specific need. A Business Banking Representative will work with the business to customize user access and user privileges.
Benefits of Business Internet Banking include:
- Real-time balance information and pending transactions
- Account View and Transfer
- Manage accounts for multiple business entities utilizing one set of login credentials
- Convenient Bill Pay
- Synchronization of your account transactions through Quickbooks
- Multiple permission/security levels available
- Initiate/approve ACH files and transactions
- Initiate/approve domestic and international wires
Business Mobile Banking
Access Internet banking from anywhere, anytime via iPhone, iPad, or an Android mobile device. Simply download the KBBiz Mobile app. Customer must be enrolled in Business Internet Banking to access this service.
- Access to accounts
- Transfer money between accounts at Kirkpatrick Bank
- Deposit checks or view the mobile deposit history
- Pay bills, view bill payment history or approve a bill payment
- Originate an ACH file or approve an ACH Origination file. Customer must enter into an ACH Origination Agreement for this service
- Initiate a wire transfer or approve a wire transfer. Customer must enter into a Wire Transfer Agreement for this service