How to open a Kirkpatrick Bank StudentCard Account:
This is what you need:
- Parent or legal guardian
- Two forms of identification (for you and your parent)
- Government issued photo ID like a driver's license, passport, or even your student ID.
- Your social security card, insurance card or a credit card with your name on it can be used as a second form of ID.
- $20 deposit
- Lastly, you'll need to provide your name, date of birth, current mailing address, social security number, cell phone number and email address.
Whew. That's a lot of stuff.
Fill out an Application in person:
- Take all of those materials (and your parent or legal guardian) to your nearest Kirkpatrick Bank branch to complete the application.
- Once that's out of the way, you'll have your new checking account.
- Your new SchoolCard check card will be sent to your mailing address.
Congrats! You're now an official card carrying member of Kirkpatrick Bank.