Your card, on your terms.
Get control and convenience, from an app on your phone, for the cards in your wallet. CardValet® is a central hub for managing your cards and how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed.
- Restrict purchases to locations, merchant categories, or transaction types
- Easily lock and unlock cards
- Check account balances and view recent transactions
- Set up alerts based on transaction type, merchant category, location, or even spend limit
- And if you’re a small business trying to limit employee expenses set your cards to be used to pick up supplies for the office, but not for personal purchases.
What is CardValet®?
CardValet® is an app for your iPhone or Android phone that allows you to turn your debit or credit card "on" or "off." This can be particularly useful for times when you might have lost your card, or suspect it was stolen. By turning it "off," you ensure that no transactions can occur. It also offers other controls and settings that help you limit the geographic area where the card can be used, the type of merchant and the dollar amount. Any limit can be changed instantly using the CardValet® app.
What makes CardValet® valuable?
CardValet® is easy to use and one of the most powerful tools you can have to protect against fraudulent use of a lost, stolen or compromised debit or credit card. It can also be useful for controlling the way dependents can use a credit or debit card you give them. In addition to the ability to turn your cards "on" or "off" for all transactions, you can also:
- Limit the card to a geographic area
- Limit the type of merchant where the card can be used
- Limit the dollar amount for any transaction
- Receive alerts when anyone attempts to use the card outside your limits
Questions about CardValet®
If you have questions or concerns about CardValet®, please contact your local branch
or contact Customer Care at OK 405.341.8222 | CO 719.866.6300 | TF 1.866.262.2657 during normal banking hours.
Contact us online for general inquiries using our online form.